Just what the doctor ordered — a way to use pre-tax* dollars to pay for qualified medical expenses, like doctor visits, prescription medication, and more. A health savings account works with a high deductible healthcare plan to make sure you get the affordable coverage you need.
And, like a 401K, you own the account. This means the money is yours to roll over year-to-year, whether you need it six — or sixty — years from now.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- A tax-advantaged* way to pay for qualified medical expenses
- Must be covered by a high deductible healthcare plan
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Contributions can be made by your employer, the employee/individual, or both
- Funds accumulate year-to-year
- Easy withdrawal access
- Access HSA IRS Information
*Consult a tax advisor.