Remote Deposit Anywhere
Is your busy schedule making it difficult to stop at your local branch or ATM to deposit your checks? Remote Deposit Anywhere allows you to deposit checks quickly and easily using your mobile device and our LPSB Mobile App.
- New Users: Download the LPSB Mobile App.
- Existing Users: Install the update for the LPSB Mobile App.
- Accept the Mobile Deposit User Agreement.
- Enrollment Activation should be completed within one business day.
Good to Know
- To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, you must be 18 years or older, and a La Porte Savings Bank customer for at least 30 days. *
- Customers can deposit up to 10 checks per day totaling $2,500.
- Customers can deposit up to 20 checks per month totaling $10,000.
- Deposits made by 4:00pm Central Monday-Friday may be available the next business day.
- For record keeping, please retain your checks for 60 days before destroying.
* Account holders 16-17 years old may be eligible for this service with parent or guardian consent for online banking services. Please reference our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to Make a Deposit
- Log into the LPSB Mobile App using your Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu or in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Sign the back of the check, and endorse with "For Mobile Deposit Only."
- Select the account in which you would like to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and take pictures of the front and back of the check.
- Click "Save Images," then "Submit" to deposit the check. You will receive a confirmation of your deposit via email.
For additional questions, please contact Customer Support at 866.362.7511.
Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility. Deposits are subject to verification. Regular account charges apply. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Access to the LPSB Mobile App and Mobile Deposit require an Online Banking User ID and Password. See the Mobile Deposit User Agreement for the Mobile Deposit Funds Availability Policy.
La Porte Savings Bank does not charge a fee for items deposited via Mobile Deposit into consumer checking or savings accounts. However, there is a $5.00/month fee for businesses depositing into a DBA or Entrepreneur Checking account. Your mobile provider may charge for airtime, roaming, data usage, and minutes. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Apple, iPod, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.