Small Business Loans
- SBA 7(a) Loans
The 7(a) Loan Program is SBA's most popular program. It's used for a great number of reasons by start-up and existing small businesses that might not be able to secure loans through standard channels.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory, and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Start-up business
Don't give up your entrepreneurial dreams just yet! LPSB partners with the U.S government to make loans available to those who may not otherwise qualify for traditional lending.
With an easy application process and personal service at every step, we're here to guide you through financing. Talk to a one of our lenders today about your particular financial situation.
- Programs designed for small businesses
- Local decision-making
- Easy, streamlined application process
- Individual service every step of the way
- Flexible terms
- Competitive rates
- Download the Personal Financial Statement Form
- SBA 504 Loans
Also called the Certified Development Company (CDC) Program, SBA 504 loans are designed to provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed finances and real estate.
- Constructing new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.